Jon Jones Diet Plan
Let’s know about the diet plan of Jon Jones. He divided his food into 6 parts. Jon Jones is one of the few martial articles who does not control the consumption of their fat. Jon jones diet plan includes-
- 8 large egg yolk and a big bowl of porridge for breakfast
- Protein shake with low sugar in the form of Mid Day Snack
- A big bowl of pasta for chicken breast and lunch
- Protein Shake with low sugar as an evening snack
- 1 big bowl of steak 1 baked potato and broccoli for dinner
- Shake protein with less sugar before sleeping. This is all about the diet plan of Jon Jones.
Now let’s talk about the exercise routine of Jon Jones.
Jon Jones Routine:
- Hang Clean: 5 Degrees x 5 Set
- Barbell Push Press: Set between 5 sets x 8 set with 30 seconds comfort
- Lying Leg Curl: 6 reps x 6 set
- Ring twist: 4 representatives / each side x 3 set
- Depth Dumbbell Snatch: 4 reps x 4 sets
- Ring Twists: 3 sets x 4 reps
- Clean from Knees w/Jump: 3 sets x 10 reps
- Medicine ball superset (run the cycle three times for a total of three supersets)
- One-Leg Straight Leg Walking Dumbbell Deadlifts: 3 sets, 25 yards each
Medication Ball Superset:
- Do 3 sets of the above.
- Medicine Ball Power Up 5 Rep
- Medicine Ball Span & Jump: 8 Rep
- Medicine Ball toy push-up: 8 reps
- Single-leg Straight Leg Walking Dumbbell Deadlifts: 25 yds x 3 sets
- Finish workout with V-ups: 20 representatives or failures.
More about Jon Jones workout routine is given below,
Jon Jones Workout for Legs
- Box Squat: 5 sets and 5 reps.
- Barbell Back Squat: 3 sets and 3 reps.
- Zercher Squats: 3 sets and 8 reps.
- Deadlifts: 3 sets and 3 reps.
Jon Jones Workout for Abs
- Jack Knives: 3 sets and 5-10 reps.
- Push Up With A Leg Pull: 3 sets and 5-10 reps.
- Hanging Knee Raises 3 sets and 5-10 reps.
This is all about the workout routine of Jon Jones.